675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Whats this section?

Discussion in 'Site Content' started by Craig, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Craig

Craig

Administrator Staff Member

Well, in a bid to ensure we're the ultimate Triumph 675 resource I'm starting to gather information we can place in our database for all to use and future generations to refer to.

From time-to-time I'll be offering incentives to help build specific articles and news so that the content is built partially by me and hopefully partially by community effort.

Any help is appreciated, and if anyone wants to get actively involved with submitting content please let me know. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. JohnnyPS4

JohnnyPS4

Can we add in that there seems to be a common misconception that red is the fastest colour? when in fact white are

• Like Like x 3
  3. Craig

Craig

Yes! We do need a fastest colour section! Perhaps I can build that into the buyers guide, as I'm sure new owners wont want to get a slow colour. lol

• Like Like x 3
  4. JohnnyPS4

JohnnyPS4

You're a good man cheques in the post
    One thing I would like to know myself out of personal curiosity and that might be cool is a list of notable race wins and championship wins for the Daytona, what do you think?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Craig

Craig

Yes, that would fit nicely under the history section on the site. The main problem is compiling all the information together - if you have any stats etc.. please send them over and I'll make sure they're added in :D

6. JohnnyPS4

JohnnyPS4

Do you want it via PM?

7. Craig

Craig

PM, email ( craig@675.cc ), or via attachment to this thread ;) Appreciate it! :D

8. D41

D41

I think blue is the fastest colour....or I prolly would if I ever rode my bike, which I never did....BUUUUT that's hardly the point as......I'm getting another one~~~I rule.