675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

WOMEN

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by knapster, Sep 16, 2011.

1. I've heard that about you ;) :lol:

2. knapster

knapster

Don't knock anything until you try it :whistle:

3. StMarks

StMarks PTG

Who say's he hasn't Knapster. Why do you think they call him "Big Pete" ? and how do you think he heard about Siw's preferences?? :lol:

4. :eek:

5. bladebiker

bladebiker

I could see Si on a pink daytona!

6. nila

nila Elite Ninja

This is a PG 18 site - please keep sexual fantasies of Si doing whatever to a pink daytona in your head ;)

7. bladebiker

bladebiker

It's not an easy image to get rid of!

8. There are plenty of Boot Necks on here who will help you out with that! :cens:

9. There's a couple lads at 42 I think that got a civil partnership just to get on the married patch lol

10. Or join the crabs they pay for sex changes

11. Why not, he had a pink beret :whistle:

12. Hahahahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Now how many of you will let your other half's see your posts on this topic ;)

14. knapster

knapster

As topic starter mine is directly associated to my other half so absolutely not :lol:

15. Not likely I'm in enough shit as it is for enjoying myself at silverstone yesterday I mean seriously how dare I go and have fun on a motorbike really...

Oh and then to cap it all off last night she starts talking about the dead guy again because apparently he always wanted to do a track day but never did. After all the crap I put up with over the last 18 months I decided to have a dig back for a change so upon hearing that I replied "Well that's two things I have up on him then" she replied "Two things what's that?" I replied "Well I've done a track day on a racing bike and I'm alive" sick but I thought it was funny :lol:

16. Technically 3 things cos now you have his missus too ;) :lol:

17. I like that haha :lol: cheers Pete!

18. nila

nila Elite Ninja

Really sick and evil but to be fair I think you about deserve some come back for the hell she puts you through lol.
    Should have just told her 'if he had done it maybe he would have learnt to ride better' lol

19. nila

nila Elite Ninja

Re: Re: WOMEN

Not really sure that counts as a gain. From the sounds of it he is laughing from hell.

20. Hahaha! One of my mates refers to him as Foggy whenever he comes round our house she has no idea who he is talking about but it cracks me up!