675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Work

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by hamster86, Nov 13, 2012.

1. My view would be to suggest that you are ready for the responsibility of taking over the business and possibly in order to help facilitate maybe he should consider going part time in order gain confidence in that his business will be in good hands.

And gently move him out.

That's if you actually want that the responsibility. You would not have too much trouble finding a new job as good mechs are hard to find.

2. hamster86

hamster86

You know when you want more. I know I do. Was In negotiations a few years back about buying a business only for the other party to drop out at the last minute. It's what I want. I don't want to be working under someone for the rest of my life. Have always said by the time I'm 30 I will run my own business. Still time.

I'm going to take it as it goes for a few weeks. See if it gets better or worse. Get Christmas and new year out the way and go from there.

Thanks to all very much.

3. hamster86

hamster86

i am not a grease monkey :evil:

4. D41

D41

5. hamster86

hamster86

definately not, its sunny there. dont get sun here ever!

6. Wyrm

Wyrm

Grease hamster? :erm:

7. Hi! One little piece of simple but crucial advise! And you probably already know it, but.. Make sure you have summet lined up ready dude! Could get yourself into some shit if you don't. Either way good luck and if its getting you down make plans!
    Lewis

8. hamster86

hamster86

Finding a job shouldn't be difficult. Been offered 3 in the last month or so. Never good enough for what I'd want tho.