0.0%
  4. daytona 675 new shape

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

xsr-900 anyone rode one?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by TomSteele, Jan 16, 2017.

1. TomSteele

TomSteele

Hi everyone been over on the dark side and had a gsa adventure for a bit just selling it at the moment and thinking of getting back on a triple I'd say my fav bikes so far were my 2010 daytona and 2011 gsx-r 750 :)

fancying something a little more comfortable though as I still have a blade for superbike duties

anyone rode a xsr-900 or mt 09.

considering a 675 street trip to not had one of those or a daytona/ gsxr 750 again one of those

Thanks in advance

2. MCN done a write up about 2 weeks ago. Don`t think the XSR was too highly rated as the riding position was not great and the `Extras` that were fitted to make it an XSR generally made it worse.
    Should be available on the MCN website reviews.

3. Or even better than that. Completely ignore MCN and find out for yourself ;)
    Go book a test ride.

4. elloryp

elloryp

Striple R and S1000R are the best two bikes I've ridden

5. gary1966

gary1966

Street triple R , s1000r the looks and the vibrations through the pegs 5/6000rpm is awe full. Tuono v4 if going for a big naked. Can't help you with info on the Yamaha

6. TomSteele

TomSteele

Cheers everyone something to think about :) yeah working mad hours at the mo so test rides are out of the question joys of shifts :)

7. elloryp

elloryp

Can't say I noticed the vibes in the pegs on the S1000R, was too busy shouting "WHEEEEEE!"
    As far as the looks go, Yeah it's not the prettiest but not hideous at all, riding it felt like a cuddle from a lady with big pert boobies. Sometimes you just have to be willing to see past the looks just to experience those amazing boobs.

8. I have a Striple R and it is awesome in every way! More than enough for the road