675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

16 Sept Wednesday Night out

Discussion in 'Meets' started by miker, Sep 16, 2009.

1. miker

miker

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and the 675, I am planning on going for a ride tonight if anyone is out and about let me know and we could meet up. Only picked my bike up lastnight so taking a little easy at the moment!

Possible location
    Southport
    Devil Bridge
    Rivington
    Cat and fiddle off the M58? (Not sure if thats the right name its on Prescot road)

Open to any ideas

Cheers

Mike

2. andysjt

andysjt

allright mate

always up for a ride , but you are a bit too far away for a night ride , mabe a weekend soon ? i am planning a trip up to squiers cafe ( milky bar ) soon mabe see you there

cheer
    andy

3. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Hey miker, congrats on the bike, what did you go for with the 675 in the end? :) Welcome to the forum, there's a few members your direction, with a bit of luck someone will be around - though short notice maybe a let down. Let us know how you get on with it :)

4. miker

miker

Hi Andy,

Will do mate give me a shout when your next out and we can meet up.

I am away this weekend so going to make the most of the sunshire tonight while we have dry roads!

Cheers

Mike

5. miker

miker

Hi Craig,

I got the 675 SE in pearly white!

I was hoping someone will be already thinking of going and I could meet up and have a chat!

6. markirel

markirel

Hi mate, welcome. There is "the" cat and fiddle betweeen Macclesfield and Buxton if you fancy a run out there. Popular on weekends with bikers (and the plod).

7. miker

miker

Thanks I haven't been the cat and fiddle! Will have to try! Notice a neighbour cleaning his gsxr1000, ask if he was out and yep. Four of us went all over then ended up in southport! Brilliant run great fella's. Couldn't of planned anything better! Current bike mileage 170miles in to days!

One of the fella' s had a White ducati 848 very nice bike!

8. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Shame he chose second best ;)