675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

2006-2011 - Pictures - Flavours

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Craig, Feb 5, 2011.

1. fkkr1s

fkkr1s Moderator Staff Member

You need to put it into your gallery, if you can remember the name of the file do a search for it as it must be somewhere, if not just do it again and put into your gallery. Then push the gallery button above and import it into hear. :)

2. andysjt

andysjt

no it dosn't work ,i have the image in the gallery but when i click on the icon for my bike no box opens
    so i cant upload photo ??

3. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

It's easier to do without the gallery IMO.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here you go, one untouched 2006 Graphite 675... Elan valley for the sharp eyed...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Captain Steffydog

Captain Steffydog Moderator Staff Member

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite clean considering it had been ridden from Sweden to oxford then Cardiff to Elan and not been washed. I did 6 weeks in UK for a sort job and it didn’t rain once.

7. andysjt

andysjt

[​IMG]

ride to Manchester from Birmingham the night i collected it form dealers ,cant get much more standard than that

8. andysjt

andysjt

thanks for the help steffy , i wasn't clicking post reply :roll: :roll: getting older is a bummer :( ....lol

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about still in the dealers :D

I bought this bike blind as it was months before the Swedish launch and the dealer sent me this when it arrived..

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

How about one of these of my 2010 SE while still in the showroom or on the first ride out :)