675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

2006-2017 Triumph Daytona 675 Flush Mount Turn Signals - 675 Signals®

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by AndyPF1994, Feb 1, 2016.

1. AndyPF1994

AndyPF1994

First Gen, Graphite Grey with the Light Smoke Pearl in the High Gloss finish!

Thanks again!

8771E999-1735-45CE-8EC0-A54F934FE0E4.jpeg

2. AndyPF1994

AndyPF1994

I am still taking orders for those of you that are interested!

mill be releasing signals for the Bonneville, T100, T120, Thruxton, and a couple other Triumph models soon.

PM me off you’re interested!

3. Robert

Robert

Hi All

Got a set of siganls from Andy for my 2015 STR similar to the one below;

bike.png

I have an issue with the fitting, they dont seem to quite have the space to fit flush under the red fairing. The page from Andy mentions there may be a need to file the hole to be a bit larger to fit. Sort of expected to some degree with parts im sure go to many models.

But there is also a metal bracket that holds all 3 items together which may also need to be filed.

notfit.jpg

Am I missing something really simple or do these need a little more modificationto fit that I initially thought!

Has anyone fitted to the > 2013 naked 675 models and maybe has a few photos?

Thanks
    Rob

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. catdaddy

catdaddy

Did you figure out how to resolve this? I also have a '15 Street Triple R and am holding back on buying because I'm not sure about compatibility...

5. Robert

Robert

In the end I had to file out the hole in the metal bracket to be a little larger and have the indicators point “down” a little. They did fit in and did look good however I wasn’t happy with the forward light. Worried traffic in front wouldn’t see my signal.

I sold them to another forum member and I think he installed on a Daytona and was very happy.

Really well made item, can’t fault the quality. Just not a great fit for my bike with the fairing sticking out.

6. catdaddy

catdaddy

Thanks so much for the update! Forward-facing indicators are super important to me for the same reason you mentioned. When you filed the hole in the metal bracket- does that have any negative effect on fairing fitment (i.e. more loose fit, etc)? If not, I think I'd be ok with that.

If I put a rubber spacer between the signal and the fairing to have it stick out more and not be blocked from the front of the red fairing- do you think traffic in front would be able to see the turn signal?

7. AndyPF1994

AndyPF1994

Still alive and well!

Here is a nice set of White Smoke Pearl in a High Gloss finish.

I have added a split harness for most models with nice wire sheathing.

8BF9863A-1834-4E54-8855-B6927345FBEA.jpeg

8. Here's mine that arrived from Andy a few weeks ago now fitted. IMG_20210321_154541.jpeg IMG_20210305_161252.jpeg IMG_20210307_150038.jpeg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using 675.cc mobile app