675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

2008 masterbike

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by BigBoulton, Nov 12, 2009.

1. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

I dont really want to but might have to sell the bike! Its an 08 plate masterbike (#40) with under 4000 miles done. All in good condition and only mod is a tail tidy.

I have to be seen as doing something by the boss ;) so putting it up on here will be a start.

I know that most, if not all will have a 675, hense being on here but if you know of anyone I'll be open to sensible offers. PM me and I'll give out numbers for detailed chat.

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

That's a painful sale, though with the costs of things as they are at the moment an understandable sale it is. If I hear of anyone I'll point them your direction.

3. Davetona

Davetona Moderator Staff Member

I'd like it, but still not yet sold my Bandit. What sort of money are you looking for?

4. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Very very painful! As you may tell from the tone of my last post I'm not really putting my all into advertising as i'd rather it didn't go, but it should, but i dont wanna ... :? Im really hating this

As price goes Im not sure really. Popped into dealer today and they offered 5 grand on trade in and blokey said i should look towards 5300+ private but not sure. Does need a new rear tyre which i forgot to mention earlier but that is negotiable in price.

Am tempted to trade and get 1000-1500 quid old runner till I can afford another 675.

5. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Ok so the trade was a no go. The bikes were pants so didnt go for it.

Having looked at the market online I think i could get what they wanted for the trade in so any offers welcome

Kris

6. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Well I am actively looking to sell now and have placed a few adverts around.

If anybody interested here then get in touch and we'll talk more.

Any sensible offers considered

Kris

7. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Oh and Dave I like the new ride. Would have been better in graphite though :lol:

8. Davetona

Davetona Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Kris, yours is a nice bike too, such a shame you've got to sell it!

9. Hey I'm interested in buying this bike.
    Would you be interested in part ex?
    I have a Aprilia RSV on a 52 plate 13k miles excellent condition. Loads of extras just serviced 12mth tax 12mth MOT?

10. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Sorry but its a sell to help fund moving so no part ex im afraid.

Does sound a good ride though!

11. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Hello all. Have been a busy bee and not been on a while so hope all are well. I am still trying to sell my beloved Daytona and have put it on Ebay now. If anybody wants it get in touch

Cheers Kris

12. H4NDJ4M

H4NDJ4M

I'm interested in the bike if its still for sale mate..

Ive been looking for a 675 for a while now and yours seems to be ticking all the boxes.. does it have full triumph service history?

if so i will be able to come down to look at it this weekend.. i've not passed by bike test yet but will bring my experienced riding friend with me to check it over if that is o.k?

13. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

The sad day finally arrived and the bike has now gone! Thanks for the interest and I will be back on here soon when I can get my hands on another one!!!

Hope you all enjoy the summer!