675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

2009 675

Discussion in 'General' started by mike675se, Jan 9, 2009.

1. mike675se

mike675se

The new copy of Fast Bikes mag just landed on my door step this morning with the first review of the '09 675. I wont give too much away but!!! I know they raved about 06-08 model but I think they like this.

Now I feel hard done by, Bet that one doesn't have as many faults as mine (read my post in maintenence & tech) LOL

Will be interesting when we get a member with an '09 model join

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Also the February edition of the Bike magazine also has a big page spread on the 2009 675; worth a read also! :D Looks like I'll have to pick up Fast Bikes tomorrow :D

LOL; I think you are a victim of 'sods law', though I'd be willing to put money on at least a small handful of the new 675's will have faults. Just frustrating especially the fact it's not old at all! Be interesting to see what the problem is, I'm assuming your bike is still under warranty? :idea:

3. mike675se

mike675se

Yeah it's still under warrenty. First bloke said that they wont repair the exhaust valve fault under warrenty as that's due to cold weather, but once I told the second bloke about it going into 'limp' mode he said that it will be done under warrenty! So watch this space...

4. mike675se

mike675se

BTW Wil pick up a copy tommorrow, I like to see what different mags have to say. :lol:

5. Craig

I don't think I've seen a review that's negative in anyway against the 2009 model, so either Triumph have been dishing out bribes or it's generally a good bike! obviously I'll take the second option! ;)

6. i'll have to book a test ride in a few months time, just to see if you can actually notice any difference while riding on the road.

7. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Well I've read the Bike review and it look's nice, as for the difference in riding, I'm happy just getting to grips with my 2008 model so a new upgrade would be waisted on me for one :roll:

8. Craig

I can't imagine that much difference would be noticed whilst riding the old version vs 2009. Just gotta await the first member to experience them both for a verdict ;p

9. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Got one on Thursday for the dy whilst mine is in getting sorted!!!!! :D ;) :cool:

Shame I'm stuck in work and only going to get out for half an hour on it. :roll: :x :oops:

10. Craig

Sounds like a good day to pull a sicky ;p I'll anticipate your report! ;)

11. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Two more "Sleep's" :cool: .................. Can't Wait :D .

Still I did fancy the Rocket for the day so if they do have one in "It's Mine" :twisted: Neil told me they had jut sold on which was super charged at an additional cost of £4,000 :eek: with 250 bhp AT THE REAR WHEEL :? :evil: :twisted:

12. Craig

lol, ridiculous amount of bhp on the rear wheel. Mind you it's like the famous ghost rider video of him on a 500bhp hayabusa turbo - whats the point lol :lol: