675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

2009 vid

Discussion in 'Images & Videos' started by jimjam39, Jan 13, 2009.

1. jimjam39

jimjam39

2. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Very Nice. ;) :D :cool:

Just hope I get the new one on Thursday as my Loan Bike :shock: :ugeek:

3. jimjam39

jimjam39

Thats what i thought as well. Going to pop down to Bill Smiths in Chester in the morning to see if i can "do a deal" for a red one. I've had it in my mind since sitting on one at the NEC so i think its time to take the plunge. :)

4. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Go for it JimJam, then give me a shout and we can blast over to Buxton, Bakewell & Matlock if you fancy. Over that way on Saturday.

5. jimjam39

jimjam39

Wont be out this weekend, I shall be working ! Keeping the wheels of industry turning and all that !! :(
    I do a 4 on 4 off rota, so for the next 3 weekends im slogging away ;)

6. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

:eek: :eek: :eek: Gutted My Dear Sir Gutted :? :? :?

There is always another Day.

Enjoy the New 675 tomorrow and get a couple of pic's to post :geek: :ugeek: :mrgreen:

7. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Great the vid, the sound of it is amazing and the bike looks stunning. I didn't think red would look so good until I saw it at the NEC. Temptation far too great :)

8. :eek: Are you saying that there is something wrong with the red 06-08 model?!?!?!!!!! ;) ;) ;) :lol:

I have noticed this though, am I the only one on this forum with the Red one?

9. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

:lol: I have to admit I haven't seen too many red 675's overall on the road. I think some colours have got stereotyped In the past - ruling out possibilities. It was until I saw the 675 in red I realized how good the colour works on it. The only thing annoying about the red is the fact I cant find any stock images of the overhead view for the top logo of this forum doh! :(

10. I always liked the 675 from when it came out but to be honest, before I got the bike I was looking at an R6 in Blue. It was only when I was in the car and a red 675 came up behind me and then overtook that I thought I have to have one of them!