675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

57plate masterbike

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 675 hooligan, Nov 17, 2009.

1. 675 hooligan

675 hooligan

my 57plate masterbike is up for grabs,i dont have any pics on my pc but i can supply pics via txts etc,its no.18 of 100 with certificate to prove,new super corsa rear tyre on her corsa 3 on front will need changed in another 1k max,depending on how u drive it,it has R and G crash boobins fitted,was serviced by the dealer when i bought the bike last march,theres a small scratch on the tank from previous owner where his jacket musta caught it,a tank pad will easily hide it,its not deep tho just surface,im just being honest. tax is out end of november and it hasnt had its 1st mot yet will be due start of year but everything is fine on the bike plenty of life still left in brakes etc,shes never let me down and i love her to bits im just selling to cut my costs down and get a cheaper bike,bike is located in aberdeen and i will consider part ex for original R1 or zx7r

offers around 5300.
    chris-07813589796

2. 675 hooligan

675 hooligan