675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

675.cc calling cards

Discussion in 'General' started by kingfixer, Sep 18, 2009.

1. kingfixer

kingfixer

I know this topic has raised it's head before but i don't if it is any further forward. I was in Fowlers in Bristol today as the bike had it's 6000 service, i mentioned to Phil about this forum and how we had been away last weekend and i asked him if it would be ok to leave some cards in the dealers for future prospective & current 675 owners to see. He was quite happy with that but are we having an overall design, i still have the one that was sent to me with my 675 stickers i was thinking of getting some more made :erm:

Any comments fellow members :smileup:

2. jimjam39

jimjam39

I thought The Boss man was doing it :?

3. kingfixer

kingfixer

I don't know ... i was only trying to find out if anything had been sorted :erm:

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

I think it was 'in the hopper'. Suggest you PM the boss man and ask :D

5. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

We'll have completely new design for the card. I'll soon set up a list to work out quantities required by whoever is able to spread the word. I really appreciate and admire the thought into spreading the word about our existence here. I'll keep everyone posted :)

6. Sorry for hijacking buty are we any closer on the stickers?

7. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Stickers, not as of yet - most likely end of December / Start of January. :)