675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

675.cc First Meet - 12th-13th September'09

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Craig, Aug 11, 2009.

1. davelad1959

davelad1959

Is anyone taking their partners?

2. markirel

markirel

No-chance, I've removed the rear footpegs and hidden the pillion seat. :lol:

3. mine doesnt want to go either :( wouldve been nice

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Mrs Edski675 (Anne) might make an appearance and Miss Edski 675 (Sophie - aged 11) almost certainly will, but only out of curiosity. Anne hates my bike and wishes that it would just disappear :roll:

5. terry fzr

terry fzr

Regarding the possible police issues for the weekend meet , i spent a long weekend thrash in wales two weeks ago , 750 miles in three days and apart from one mobile camera van and a few patrol cars enjoyed an unhindered trip , this included north wales supposedly anti biker , did'nt even bother to change the black visor or small number plates , can thoroughly endorse the quality and emptiness of the roads , and work allowing would hope to join you folks.

6. henrymc

henrymc

Hi guys, i am in, sounds like fun, just split with the girlfriend so she will not be coming. like the idea that the meet is on the same weekend as MCN's (protest). The law WILL be watching them, also can't find the baffel for my can at mo. :lol:

7. D41

D41

I'm up for this!!...Can we all meet at my house??

8. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Chaps, Just a point to note, the MCN are having a Mass Meeting of Bikes in North Wales on the 13 September.........................

How do uou all feel about meeting up with them at The ponderosa at 1200am?

Anyway if you can cope with having a FJR 1300 in your midst I would love to attend the meet..............

Hope all are well and not misssing me too much :lol:

9. Edski675

Jap - it would be great to see you :D

As re Pondy, I'd prefer not to cos they will attract plod but am happy to be guided by majority opinion.

10. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Best I add myself to the Attendees .....

As for the Plod, I think half the English Boys in Blue will be attending if off duty as they seem as sick of the situation as I am.

See you all down there thn, I will be heading to the Pondie for 1200 on the Sunday, never one to miss a good "Meet".

Best I check when and where I´m supposed to be :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. hi guys, is there anyone from this end of the country going...by this end i mean south of bristol...the problem is im a crap navigator so if anyone fancies meeting up near bristol i would be eternally gratefull, i think i could find bristol.. :D

12. kingfixer

kingfixer

Nige,

I will meet up with you at bristol if you want on your way up, it's a while since i have been up to shrewsbury so hopefully the trip will be ok!!

:smileup:

13. henrymc

henrymc

If the MCN has a big turn out then the roads to and from their meeting points will be over run with bikes and if the turnout is small then i think we will all be at the mercy of the mad mulla or chief constable of north wales. my vote is with Edski stay away from the MCN lot!

14. you are a gentleman of the highest order :smileup: ..shall we sort out the details a bit nearer the time :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

15. Edski675

It's a shame cos the road over the Berwyn Mountains to Bala and then on around Celin really is good. But it's every bit as good heading south down to Elan :D So whichever we do, it's no disappointment :D

16. andysjt

andysjt

hi Nige & Mr Kingfixer
    if you are going to meet up at bristol , why not head up the m5 /m6 get off at Hilton park services just past j10a
    i will meet you there & take you the rest of the way if you want
    or better still i could meet you at frankley services at the end of the m5
    cheers

Andysjt

17. sounds good to me mate, if thats ok with mr kingfixer :D

18. kingfixer

kingfixer

Yeah great , more the merrier !! :D

19. I wont be able to make this now gentlemen. I'm off to Alicante on the piss.

20. Edski675

We'll be on the piss too :D