675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

675.cc First Meet - 12th-13th September'09

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Craig, Aug 11, 2009.

1. henrymc

henrymc

All sounds good to me guys except for onlyonewayhome, sorry to hear you not going to be able to stop over mate hope you can still call during the day,
    Andy not sure you will have a prob with the TOR, its got a fixed baffel,
    but know what you mean i got no baffel in my Zard, so i am Donald Ducked on that count,
    left the dark visor at home thow.
    i have no prob with waiting in Bristol guys for you as i can have a look around Fowlers, worked in Bristol a couple of times so sort of know my way about the city,
    roll on friday, :scarper: :salute: :beer: :booze:

2. kingfixer

kingfixer

Henry, if can let me know when you'll be at fowlers i can meet you there as i'm only 10 mons away !! :D

3. kingfixer

kingfixer

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Phil Howell at Fowlers sold me my bike:)

5. kingfixer

kingfixer

6. andysjt

andysjt

1st thing kingfixer your avata in giving me the horn ! :lol:
    2nd thing what time on friday do you think you will be at hilton park ? any ideas ? ill pm you my mob no

cheers

7. kingfixer

kingfixer

Hi Andy, i don't know yet really but i will let you know as soon as poss !!

8. henrymc

henrymc

Ok Kingfixer will do send me your mobi no and i will text you what time i will be there, also got to add that your avata reminds me of a LADY i used to know up north, she had red hair also ! :clap:

9. miker

miker

Hi all you know which day the ride is? I could ride from wigan on the sunday! Busy Saturday!
    Hi ed ordered my 675 se last we but not sure if they can sort it for the weekend! My have to attend on the sv.

10. Edski675

Mike, it's on the Saturday. If you can come it would be great to see you, SV or 675 or whatever.

11. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Folk's

Sadly I will not be able to attend the week end.

I hope you all have a Great week end.

All the best

Jap

12. Edski675

It's tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

What time are you planning on arriving???? Will try to make sure I'm there, don't want to arrive last, but I got one helluva day tomorrow. Got to remember how to get an erection up. The tent I mean :lol:

Called the campsite today to make sure all OK. Haven't booked, don't need to at this time of year, but they told me they had to evict 14 South Africans last week as they were trouble makers and 'what sort of people are you, can't be too careful and are you mixed sex' so I told her no we're bikers and we're all male and she said 'oh that's OK then' :D

Sorry we won't see you Ray. We's'll raise a glass to absent friends.

13. Edski675

Oh yeah, Anne (that's Mrs Ed) and Sophie (Miss Ed) are likely to join us for a bowl of chips tomorrow :D

14. henrymc

henrymc

Hi Ed,
    not sure what time we of the 675 convov will get to you,
    i am meeting Kingfixer at Fowlers in bristol twelve thirty tomorrow
    suppose we will be leaving shortly after that but not sure what time Nige is meeting us and we got to meet up with Andysjt in Staffordshire,
    Know it is about three hours from Bristol so i think we will be there latest six, will text you when we are leaving Bristol and let you know our ETA. no prob here with that Ed my other half would have joined us on her bike but we had a fall out :roll: (have had a make up since)

15. Edski675

Yeah that's OK. Doesn't get dark till about 7.20/7.30.

So looking forward to metting everyone!!!

Ed

16. nige should be getting to bristol for about 1....fingers crossed :D

That means leaving Plymouth by about 10.30 latest.

Got my tent out, plus the mallet, and my pillow, mat and kip bag. Incidentally I have 2 kip bags and 2 mats so if anyone doesn't have one or needs a bit more room on their bike then just say, I'll be on here before I leave home tomoz, and even if I don't well it's only 5 miles up the road :)

Safe ride guys, see you tomorrow!!!!!! :D

Yee-ha :D :D :D :D

Ed

17. Edski675

Hey this is spooky!! I posted the above post but it's come out as nige!!!!

Admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. andysjt

andysjt

all right have had tx off king looks like the 675 convoy will arrive at Hilton at 3 / 3.30

now coming up the m5 at j8 were it joins the m6 there are road works ( 50 mph ) so it will be chocker, but carry on past 10a turn for m54 stay on the m6 & Hilton park is the next turn off just after the road works end
    ill be at Hilton north on the car park by the petrol at 3 pm onwards see you there safe & sound

cheers
    andy

19. kingfixer

kingfixer

See everybody later !! :binge: :binge: :wave: :wave:

20. Wonder if they are having a good time?