675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

675 fest this weekend

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Edski675, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Edski675

Edski675

Administrator Staff Member

I'm getting really excited!! It's going to be triffic!!! Great company, (well even if I say so myself :lol: ) great roads, and it's going to be sunny and 22C!!!! Woo-hoo!!

Anyone else coming?

Route - for those who haven't followed the main thread, we need to be a bit flexible, we might have to go mid Wales rather than north cos of the MCN peeps and the likely heavy plod presence but it's still fantastic and a great ride :D Not certain yet, am playing it a bit by ear...

If you want to come for the day then please do, you're more than welcome!! We'll be leaving the campsite at the Wingfield Arms, Holyhead Road, Montford Bridge, Shrewsbury SY4 1EB at 10am. The Admiral said of this site, it's a forum, not an owners' club, and that's true, so if you haven't got a 675 please don't be put off!! We might have my mate Karl on his Hypermotard...

if anyone would like my mobile number for last minute contact please PM me and I'll reply pretty well straight away (well unless it's 4am)

It's going to be a great weekend peeps!!!

Ed

2. markirel

markirel

I'm coming down Saturday morning. Coming across country rather than A-roads (A38, M54 and A5) cos I don't like straight roads :D so I'll be a couple of hours to get there. Give me a bit of flexibility on leaving at 10am incase I get a bit lost and lose a bit more time filling up close to Shrewsbury.

Only thing that'll prevent me from coming now is heavy rain but it doesn't sound like that is on the cards.

3. Edski675

Edski675

4. andysjt

andysjt

just pm'd you Nige & Henry
    cheers
    andy

5. spike

spike

i will be there for the saturday ride out, so it will be nice to catch up :)
    cant do the whole weekend though as i have work on sunday :(

6. Edski675

Edski675

Great Spike, will see you Saturday am :D We'll be leaving at 10. If we've gone then you'll probably find us at the petrol station at Ford - turn right out the site, 1st right, go on for a mile or so, at major junction turn right onto the A458 and it's about a mile down on the left.

Else you'll have to catch up on the A5 but I don't think you'll have any problem with that!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.