675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

675's Seen on the Road

Discussion in 'General' started by Stu, May 4, 2009.

1. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Matt grey street trip parked up in Barker Street car park here in S'bury. Fabbo mega cool bike :cool:

2. Stu

Stu

I've seen a Graphite on the M621 today around 1.10pm just on the outskirts of south Leeds. Rider had a rucksac on. Anyone here?

3. kingfixer

kingfixer

Saw a 06 graphite 675 with a Yoshamura can on in Bristol today, anyone? :)

4. Anyone at Milk Bar Sunday morning Black 09 reg????

5. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

About 3 weeks back spotted a 675 in Abbergaveny (spelt right?) in Wales reg starts 'CN08' - Should limit the possibilities to whose it is! ;)

6. i hadnt seen a 675 on the road before until last weekend when i came baking over a crest then threw the al trumpet in2 a long sweeper and i was on the naughty side of the road and i looked up n saw a red 675 rite infront of me going the other way hahaha i had plenty time to get bak on2 my side tho so least that was summin :mrgreen:

7. That wouldn't have been funny enough if the first 675 you saw on the road was er..., on the road after you hat hit him/him.

Sorry - matelot sense of humour.

8. andysjt

andysjt

hoolan,
    where was that ,you seen red 675 ?

9. Graham H675

Graham H675

was very confused on sunday saw an master bike on an 09 in rykers didn't get the chance to have a chat was too busy looking at my mates new white se

10. was just outside of braemar (scotland) lol

11. andysjt

andysjt

wasnt me then pal ,
    way too far for a 3 hour weekend blast out

one day maybe ?

12. kingfixer

kingfixer

saw the same graphite 675 with yoshamura slip on on tuesday in brstol after having my exup valve sorted out :roll: obviously no one on here?

Going on my hols tomorrow for 2 weeks :D :D catch up with everything when i get back :D

13. have a good one and dont forget the postcard and stick of rock :D

14. andysjt

andysjt

saw a scorched yellow 675 today heading south on the m6 just south of junction 20 , fairly sure they had the 675.cc logo on the side . i was heading north on route to Leeds

anyone on here ???

15. Stu

Stu

Wot you doing in Leeds. Wish I'd have known and maybe we could have had a mini meet :D :lol:

16. Bloody hell how good are your eyes to see the 675 logo on a bike going the other way on teh motorway in the weather we had today. :eek:

17. andysjt

andysjt

stu,
    didn’t plan to go to Leeds just headed up m6 / m62 ? m69 ? cant remember & then followed signs to Leeds came off motorway & back on again ,so not really a tour of Leeds as such ,just wanted to test luggage
    Godzilla ,
    it was about 10.20 so wasn’t raining then , maybe wrong about logo as it was just a glance

18. SteveH

SteveH

Saw a black (common ;) ) one. Think it was an '09 but it flashed passed in the other direction pretty quickly so may well have been an '08. Coming out of Salisbury yesterday morning. About 7.45am ish Anyone on here?

Steve

19. see one outside g t motorcycles, plymouth...dunno what colour, it was still in the box.. :D