675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

675's Seen on the Road

Discussion in 'General' started by Stu, May 4, 2009.

1. Rowly

Rowly

New SE seen at Olivers Mount road races Scarborough yesterday, it was due
    a wash & wax

2. andysjt

andysjt

hi rowly , ant seen you on here for a bit , how you keeping ? & hows the new bike ?????

3. saw a black one this morniing, heading into lee mill about 8 oclock

4. Rowly

Rowly

I'm doing just fine thanks Andy and the bike great too, had its first service.
    Just got a Yoshi R55 to replace the hideous stock can hope to get that sorted
    next week but any thing else shall have to wait until the wallet starts breeding
    money again.
    Cheers rowly.

5. White se mine and still not washed turning it into a black one , MAD675 was saying there was another white se there on Saturday ... stevie

6. Rowly

Rowly

I noticed it was an M&S supplied bike as thats where I bought my old SE from, they seem to be a
    good bunch in there. What did you reckon to the race meet at Olivers?? I was a bit pissed off
    when it was advertised that McGuinness & Martin would be turning up but didn't show.

7. jimjam39

jimjam39

Think I seen a Neon Blue about 12:30 ish going past the Ponderosa on the horseshoe pass !

8. henrymc

henrymc

Graphite one outside Webb's of Lincoln today, seemed to be standard!

9. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

SY parked up in the car park at The Lion Hotel, Wyle Cop, Shrewsbury. Looked beautiful, it really stood out in a pile of other lesser bikes.

I left a note on the seat, scribbled on an old parking machine ticket, saying 'www.675.cc from Edski675, PS fabulous bike' :D

10. andysjt

andysjt

yellow one @ buttlers garage , longford today at 2.30 , his mate was on an R1

11. Graham H675

Graham H675

A23 today saw a green one looked the nuts sure it was the one that was for sale on ebay not so long ago

12. kingfixer

kingfixer

blue neon with union jack nose near slough on M4 heading into london yestaerday.

13. D41

D41

Saw 2 graphite 675's today up in LA - saw about 6 Triumphs total, come to think of it :)

14. white s e in exeter on the crediton road

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neon Blue and Graphite grey between Bridgenorth and Craven Arms as I OVERTOOK THEM :eek: on the twisty bits on my vtr 250 , embarrassing or what . Mind I did have a play with an R6 on the A49 going home.
    God I miss my trumpet :cry:
    Hope everybody made the most of yesterday ?

16. kingfixer

kingfixer

managed to get to the MOTO GP yesterday, fantastic :D :D as we were in the Goddard suite didn't get achance to see many bikes, but did see 2 675's one in the paddock, black stompgrips & an arrow can. The other was on M42, reg WX08 same as mine & a black & gold se the only other one i have seen, poor sods were soaking wet as it was pissing down :(

17. jimjam39

jimjam39

Seen a Neon blue going through Donnington village at about 19:30 on the 25th and the same bike coming back through at about 20:30. I was enjoying some .....ahem liquid refreshment outside the Nags Head and the Turks Head :beer: . Also seen a black SE in the secure bike park as I was leaving. And I agree kingfixer, it was a top day :clap: Got bloody soaked coming home though :(

18. kingfixer

kingfixer

Jimjam,
    Did you get out ok, we queued for 3hrs to get out the carpark :oops: :doh: :boo: i don't know who was supposed to be organising but :toss: the lot of them

19. jimjam39

jimjam39

Yeah we got out pretty quick. We had to pack the tents away and load the bikes up first. Actually departed from the bike park at 18:15 and I think it took us about 25mins to get the A50 (straight through Castle Donnington), thats the beauty of being on the bike ! :D The downside was getting very wet (probably the worst ride I have ever had ) :(

+1 about the organisers :toss:

20. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Graham H675 were you anywhere near otford, riverhead, sevenoaks tonight? :) long shot! ;p