675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

675's Seen on the Road

Discussion in 'General' started by Stu, May 4, 2009.

1. A57 Mottram heading towards Woodhead last saturday (I was queuing in the cage) - Scorched yellow with white number board on the front.

2. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

StripleR at Welti in Shrewsbury. Hello Karl! Would be great to go for a ride!

3. kingfixer

kingfixer

black 09 plate in the bus lane on the M4 going into London on thursday :)

4. kingfixer

kingfixer

black 58 plate with TOR can on, carbon fibre rear end with 'trumpet' written on it. Pulling wheelies down Weston- s- mare seafront today. :eek: :eek:

5. Stu

Stu

Black in Pool, Wharfedale just after 2PM today. It could have been Mr Fridge whose absence has been noted over the last month. I hope you are okay mate.

Hands up, who was it.

6. Hartside cafe met up with Tricky . afterwards rode down to Devil`s bridge and saw another white se , but the guy was eating so left him to it maybe next time , white common as sh1te..

7. black one outside the terminal to Eurotunnel on the 17th July

sory just got back today

8. D41

D41

Gold 675, Northbound on Fairview at MacArthur - dunno what kind of can he had on it, but it sounded AWESOME! - by far the nicest sounding 675 I've heard yet.

9. graycat

graycat

red one going east on Embankment yesterday at about 6pm.

10. jimjam39

jimjam39

Seen a neon blue on the A483 going towards Wrexham at about 18:20 on thursday evening as i was on the way to work for a nightshift. Was it you spike ?

11. mark mac

mark mac

that will have been spike going to work...he'd have been in for 7pm.

12. andysjt

andysjt

spotted a nice 09 black one in salisbury market place ride wasnt around
    also a red un heading towards evesham

13. Stu

Stu

Graphite on Thirsk Row near the station in Leeds this afternoon. Any one here?

14. davelad1959

davelad1959

08 Graphite, M25 coming out of Essex about 4.15 13/8/09 following a cop car at about 49 mph in a 50 you passed a Black Golf with 3 "Think Bike" stickers in the back window. :)

15. kingfixer

kingfixer

Black 09 plate in centre of Bristol today, gave him the thumbs up as i went past, looked like he was going into Protyre.

16. Scorched Yellow seen in Harrogate Wednesday dinner time anyone on here???

17. henrymc

henrymc

scorched yellow 56 plate in Godalming near Guilford last wedensday, got talking to the lad and sent him this direction, he was local but did not know of anyone in the area with a 675, i was working and had to take tools down from lincs in the car so no bike. he said, he would have a look at the site, also saw a graphite one going by travis perkins in malborough about lunchtime friday. by the way anyone in guilford area am working in old woolworths in godalming for next six weeks so if in area call in n say hi.

18. Black one near to Stokesley sunday around 12ish maybe, sorry for being vague i wasnt too sure where we were!!

White and blue SE at Elvington wheelie and straightliner's do on sunday

19. henrymc

henrymc

black one in Huntington yesterday eve about six pm

20. I saw a '09 675SE yesterday, Saturday evening driving through Kingston-Upon-Thames.