675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

A day in the Dales

Discussion in 'General' started by chickenstrip, Jul 27, 2008.

1. chickenstrip

chickenstrip

Wow what a day :D , climbed aboard this morning and only stopped once at Kirkby Lonsdale for a cuppa. 250 miles later I still can't feel two of my fingers! (nice to see Triumph's still vibrate). 800 miles on the clock so she's starting to loosen up a bit now, still not going over 8k ( well not for long anyway ;-) ) but to be honest thats pleanty fun and gives me time to try learn how to ride in the process.
    I set suspension to the soft settings after reading some comments on here somewhere and its made the world of difference. If your only 11 stone like me the std factory settings are way too hard. Had a few scary moments overcooking into corners but if you scream a war cry and lean her over she just goes round on rails.
    short of an alien invasion I'll be out again tomorrow, maybe down Nantwich way, see if I can find a decent pair of boots.
    If your out watch out for a looney in black messing up his lines.

p.s. can you belive that noise!!! I'm so glad I went Triumph (again)

Jim :geek:

2. glad you're enjoying it m8 :)