675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

A sad good bye to the 675

Discussion in 'General' started by Anonymous, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

That's it , I no longer own a 675, she's gone to new home in Wrexham.
    Hopefully this is only a temporary thing and people start to have more confidence in the economy, and the banks start being a bit helpful and help the first time buyers to get on the housing ladder.
    Hope everybody has a good summer and plenty of miles added to the clocks :)

I apologise for my grammar and spelling mistakes, I have been told off by my better educated half ;)

2. andysjt

andysjt

ian,
    have you any plans for another bike to tide you over till things improve ? hate to see a bloke without wheels

3. Anonymous

Anonymous

Oh yes :) ,looking for another bike , but it won't be a sports bike, nothing will compare with the trumpet, also if i bought a sports bike i would end up spending a fortune on it :D , perhaps a scooter :?: :lol: (NOT)

4. Hey why not a scoot - they are cheap. My son has a full license but no bike at the mo. He is unemployed. He bought a 50cc 2 stroke TAG scoot and has a hoot on it around town, flying away from the lights and around town, quicker than sports bikes.

5. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Painful decision, though an understandable one! Let's hope the future holds more possibilities of 675 ownership ;)

6. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

A sad day indeed :( Did you point the buyer in the direction of this site :?:

7. Stu

Stu

Are you sure your a solicitor and not a double glazing salesman:)

The is light at the end of the recession tunnel apparently. I hope things look up for you soon. When they do will it be another 675 ?

8. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

lol, I like your style ;)

9. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Ian's bike had the site stickers on so maybe Tim from Wrexham will come along soon.

Who knows, he might even be reading this. If you are Tim - your new bike has overtaken me more often than I can remember, I got very familiar (no, not in that way) with its arse end :lol:

Ed

10. spike

spike

sorry to hear about you having to let the trumpet go ian, i hope things pick up for you soon m8 ;)