675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

A very Good ride out

Discussion in 'General' started by The Mechanic, Apr 22, 2009.

1. The Mechanic

The Mechanic

Had a good ride out today
    Started at skipton A65 through Kirby Lonsdale, then onto the A590 towards Barrow In Furness, then onto the A595 towards Whitehaven, stopped off in a place called Broughton in Furness for a cuppa (at this point you can jump onto the A593 back to Coniston if you want to shorten your ride) then back on the A595 to Egremont, turn onto to the A5086 towards cockermouth, then onto the A66 to Keswick,
    go through Keswick then onto the A591 through Grassmere, Ambleside, Windmere, back onto the A65, thenback to Skipton...230 miles.........And not one copper.

2. Are you unemployed or a courier!! All I can say is...bastard.... it was a crackin day today, glad someone was having fun :)
    Jim.

3. The Mechanic

The Mechanic

4. Rowly

Rowly

Hi Jim, not wanting to rub it in but some of us work nights giving us the opportunity
    to ride in the glorious sunshine, well some of it :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

5. andysjt

andysjt

had to pop back to work tonight ,so went on the beast , just got back . what an ace ride , not much traffic , no cops , every twist & turn felt good , some days it flows like cream , :D

6. Stu

Stu

Try saying that on Sunday :D

I've been in our Teesside office today so I had a bit of a mad one on the way down. Missed out the A19 and A1 and hit the twisties. Great fun and not one copper. :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. I've got a mate coming up this afternoon from Kent and he's bringing his 996 up on a trailer, so today is a run out to Hawes and then across into Cumbria and home.