675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum
Tags:

ABS Sensor plug location

Discussion in 'General' started by RtdRacer, Aug 4, 2020.

1. RtdRacer

RtdRacer

Hi all - hopefully someone can answer this very quickly.

I have a crashed 2014 675R, and the wire from the ABS pickup on the front wheel has snapped at the plug end. But buggered if I can find the plug to rewire it - my google fu is not helping either.

Could someone with a 2013+ ABS model please have a quick look and tell me where that wire terminate - is it somewhere under the headstock or does it route somewhere obscure.

Somewhere I have a white plug with a few inches of wire hanging out of it but just can't find it

2. StMarks

StMarks PTG

:-?? Trust you're ok yourself, that's the main.??

Can't help with the cable connection point as my bike doesn't have ABS (except when the pads overheat) but plenty on here with the newer variant..
    ..so
    BTTT

3. RtdRacer

RtdRacer

Ha! Very thoughtful of you, but I didn't crash it...bought it crashed from the insco to put on track.

4. Think you have to remove tank and air box, its under there , a clear white square plug.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. RtdRacer

RtdRacer

That's what my guess was and that's where I'm heading this morning...thanks!