675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

All Clean

Discussion in 'General' started by Stu, May 23, 2009.

1. Stu

Stu

I've spent most of the day cleaning the bike and changing the oil ready for Jocklandshire. Even though I say so myself, I've done a good job. The old girl looks like new. It better not rain now up in Scotland (fat chance) :D

2. jimjam39

jimjam39

Enjoy your trip Stu :mrgreen: :)

3. Correct - fat chance :twisted:

4. Stu

Stu

Cheers, I can't wait. I may even go tomorrow as I'm stopping at a mates near Glasgee.

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Have a Great Trip Stu, must meet up when you get back and do a "Bike Swap"............. Show you what the Mile Muncher is all about.......................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Once you've riden the Muncher you'll Never Go Back" :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Stu

Stu

Sorry Jap but I have to laugh :D All I can imagine is your bike being a dyke and going down on a VFR.
    :eek: :eek: :shock: :lol:

7. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

:eek: :eek: :eek: Cheers :? :? :?

Well of to airport now so have a good one......................... Sunny Cyprus here we come :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

8. Stu

Stu

Muncher is a term applied to a lesbian, usually preceeded with carpet as in "She's a right carpet muncher".

9. Stu

Stu

oh, forgot to say, have a great time is Cyprus.

10. So Jap bought a lesbian motorbike then. Bad luck Jap, sorry about that, are you going to get rid of her now and go back to the D675?