675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

and it was all going so well!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chickenstrip, Apr 27, 2009.

1. chickenstrip

chickenstrip

got back late this eve after day two of a great wkend 'racing' with the Fridge (great to meet you mate :D ) and dropped my bike pushing it into the shed! DICK!!!!! :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :x
    I left the sidestand down thinking it would flick up as I pushed it up the ramp :roll: .....it didn't. Luckily there was a nice low wall, with a nice sharp edge to stop it falling completely. :shock: so nice dint and a split in the fairing.... fanbloodydozey.

(oh and the wheel guys scratched my rim putting new tyre on !, they've agreed to fix it but more hassle)

Still. no use crying over, *&$&$"%&* blah, blah, blah!!!!*x%*^%$£%$ . MILK!! New tyre was really good though (pilot power 2ct) and what a fantastic wkend. brilliant riding with another 675, especially when they like to go fast as well ;)

laters all

Jim

2. Don't worry, you are not the only one to do that this weekend. I was pushing mine up the drive between my wifes car and the neighbours. The drives are slightly different levels and the front tyre slipped down and lost balance, luckily the bike landed on my wifes car and there doesnt seem to be any damage more than a small scratch!

3. Rowly

Rowly

Jim, never change your trusted habits, and as for the damaged rim make a
    claim through their insurance and get a new wheel, fooo...king tossers.
    In a word gutted :(

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

5. The Fridge

The Fridge

OH NO Jim :shock: what a way to end a fantastic w'end. i'm really sorry!
    Yeah great meeting u 2, we found sum gud roads didnt we. Them jumps where we left the road were great weren't they, they certainly woke us up! added to the excitement!
    Fantastic riding/racing with another 'Black'675, great roads, great weather, great company and on the best color 675, its also the fastest color as well!! :lol: :lol:
    thanks Jim.
    gud luk with the bike repairs.
    Dave

6. The Fridge

The Fridge

just noticed Jim the couple of pics u put up in the gallery of our w'end ride-out. there ok aren't they.

7. chickenstrip

chickenstrip

It was a wet n wild one indeed mate. I particuarly liked the feelings of shear terror while :-

1. mid flight down the Trough of Bowland. :eek:
    2. going wide coming into Ripon and being on the naughty side of the road :oops:
    3. front end wobbler pulling wheely just out of Hawes :x
    4. in fact quite a lot of the wkend :twisted:

Brilliant Brilliant wkend

p.s had a cool ride back home along the A59 from the pub. The red mist decended somewhat :lol: ;)

8. The Fridge

The Fridge

seems to me u had quite a time chickenstrip! well so did i. that will go down as 1 of my memorable w'ends.
    my ride home from the pub 'The Sun Inn' was gud 2, police had gone home by then!

9. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Gutte I missed this one Lads................... Whens the next run out :?:

10. The Fridge

The Fridge

dont no Jap but we can arrange it agen.
    may b this sunday from Squires?