675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Another newbe

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by henrymc, May 6, 2009.

1. henrymc

henrymc

Hi all ,just thought i would say hello, have had a look around on here and i got to say you all seem pretty normal on here, well at least compared to some of the stuff i have read on the .Net, site!.

2. Rowly

Rowly

Normal I'm a raving loony :lol: welcome to the mad house henrymc.
    Enjoy your stay on here and don't be afraid to ask, ANYTHING.
    Remember once you're in you can never leave :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. spike

spike

hey henry welcome m8
    yeah there a good bunch on here so dont worry lol ;)
    except rowley hes as mad as a bucket of frogs :eek: (only kidding :lol: :lol: :lol: )

4. kingfixer

kingfixer

Hi Henry,

welcome mate, i hope there is more of you going to join this great site :D :D

5. Welcome!

Don't be afraid to ask anything at all....there is so much knowledge on here that someone will be able to see you right!

6. redfreddie

redfreddie

welcome henrymc, nice part of the country you live in, spent a few years in Lincoln . . . what bike/colour do you have ?

7. Rowly

Rowly

Yep its true, checkout roll of honor http://[email protected] :lol: :lol:

8. Stu

Stu

Welcome aboard. What colour have you got bearing in mind there is only one correct answer.

BLACK

9. Welocme aboard shipmate.

10. andysjt

andysjt

hi there welcome frendley bunch here , no good at spellin thou

11. welcome henry, some of us ARE normal, youll be able to work out who as you go :D

12. The Fridge

The Fridge

welcome to the club henrymc.
    happy 675ing.

watch out for the mad OLD raving loony going by the name of 'Rowly' ;) :lol: :lol:

13. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

14. henrymc

henrymc

thanks for the messages guys,

15. henrymc

henrymc

also as i have no luck putting my pics on this message board, have a look on my profile as to what 675 i got to those who asked,, disregard the black engine i had it sprayed over the winter,

16. Rowly

Rowly

You and me both Henry, I have spoken with Craig on this issue and he his trying
    to sort the problem there is some technical glitch somewhere but its finding it?

I like what you have done with the bike, it shouts individuality ;)

17. andysjt

andysjt

thats one tidy bike ,one of the best i have seen on here

18. jimjam39

jimjam39

+ 1 on that, very nice :)

19. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome henrymc. There appears to be a small issue with some users (not all) to uploading images to the post doh! unfortunately for me every time I try using different computers and browsers it works every time, so just trying to emulate the problem so far no joy doh though it'll be fixed soon touch wood! :) for the mean time the gallery is working fine etc... small hiccup... anyways welcome to the banter hope you find it a useful community / resource here! :)

20. Henry - Welcome, I like the bike, especially the side exhaust means that the rear end looks really tidy. and the black rear sets look great.

As for posting images. I get an error in the bottom right, if I try to post out of the gallery to a post.

To inport an image I have to click the "POSTREPLY" button at the bottom of the posts to be able to get the option to import an image (remember to then tick the box to place it inline).