675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Another newbe

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by henrymc, May 6, 2009.

1. Welcome the the site Henry :) top bunch of blokes (and Scarlet) here. When we get round to organising the anual SixSevenFive Fest it will definately be a lively one :cool:

2. you forgot thaibite, chickenstrip.. :eek: ....you be in trubble now :lol:

3. SteveH

SteveH

Hi there,

Nice wheels! Certainly looks like some time and ££ has been disposed of there ;)

Treat 'em mean, keep 'em clean right :)

Cheers

Steve

4. henrymc

henrymc

Cheers all for the comments on the bike, Steve all work was plotted while i was a foot loose an fancy free shopfitter. But now i am a settled man with a new missus the fun is almost over, :cry:. She just passed her test but is rideing a honda (note honda not worthy of a big h) got to get her trained up so she can get a proper bike. :twisted:

5. SteveH

SteveH

Good luck with that! Fortunately for me my other half has no intention of learning to ride or coming along pillion. My 10 day old son on the other hand was glued to the Moto GP and WSB on TV the other day so I think there could be some promise there. Now if I could just get him to stop dribbling and pooing himself I might be able to get him out on 2 wheels lol (I am of course joking, he'll need to manage solid food first as well ;) )

Cheers

Steve

6. henrymc

henrymc

congrats on the baby Steve, was you still after that TOR cos i got one and a tail tidy, skidmark smoked double bubble screen also not sure what make the tail tidy is, can has done 7000 miles,

7. SteveH

SteveH

To be honest mate. I'm probably going to hold out for the Yoshi. Souldn't take to long to get the cash together. You got any pics of the tail tidy though. May well be interested in that.

Steve

8. henrymc

henrymc

Hi Steve, just got back on here after a few days working in Scotland, had a look at the tail tidy, it is a evo-teck but the paint is flakeing on the edge's so not going to sell it as not worth anything.

9. SteveH

SteveH

OK mate no worries. Pretty much resided to the fact I'm going to be getting a new one. Trouble is on eBay they seem to be getting bid up to stupid money more than they are new so I'll just bite the bullet and get one. I'll just have to fit it before the missus see's I've bought something else for the bike hahaha.

Steve

10. Yea welcome aboard kiddo! ;)