675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

any1 in scotland???

Discussion in 'Meets' started by 675 hooligan, Apr 2, 2009.

1. 675 hooligan

675 hooligan

is any1 on this site from scotland? im in aberdeen keepin the sheep warm haha but it all seems to be guys from down south on here im feelin a bit lonely :lol:

2. you and me both, mate...they all seem to be in the middle

3. i used to live in inverness mate. not thats any use to you now though. say hi to the sheep from me.

4. I'm near Preston, admittedly that is England and south of you but definately not from down SOUTH!!!! ;)

Having been to Scotland on holiday a few times and having gone out with a girl from Dundee, I've been up there a bit and you are really lucky to live in such a beautiful place with some great roads. I'm hoping to do some riding up there this summer.

5. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

I'll join you on the Scotland Ride if you need some company Only ;)

6. 675 hooligan

675 hooligan

anytime yous wanna come up here for a weekend just gimme a shout theres some beautiful cenary and MENTAL roads!!!!!!!!! they've got 675 all over it hahaha

7. Graham H675

Graham H675

sounds like that could be a full on meet for all lol

8. Stu

Stu

We've booked the last week of May of and we're heading North.

9. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

There's an SV site meet at the end of June - near Tyndrum. It's not just SVs, there are lots of different bikes on the site now. I'm going!

10. bubbaf

bubbaf

I'm in Aberdeen as well just changed to a 675 from a Sprint RS 955i

11. Another one here. From Strathaven - 20 miles south of Glasgow. Still on a Ninja awaiting delivery of my 675SE.

12. Thats a different way to go :? I love the Sprint RS's - I've had 2. The early orange one, and the better black one with the uprated engine (black in colour). They go really well and are armchair comfy.

13. 675 hooligan

675 hooligan

bubbaf,wat colour is your 675? is it a red1 by any chance and was u out braemar way other weekend??

14. bubbaf

bubbaf

aye that was me I was on the Boob Run from duthie park to ballater (group of us got bored with the cruiser procession and shot off just after Peterculter) then from ballater to the hungry highlander. Where were you I saw a black 675 in Banchory but thats it. Only other 675 I know in Aberdeen is Rossi Kid (Matt) who's also got a Red one but is thinking about the new special edition. Don't know if you've seen the aberdeenbikers.eu site but there's a meet weds night at shepherds Rest in Westhill. Over the winter its just been a couple of bikes and others in cages meeting up for chat and bite. But as the nights draw out the bike numbers grow and there are runs (also runs around area are posted on site) most I saw last summer was about 40 bikes.

might see u there

15. 675 hooligan

675 hooligan

i dare say ill catch yi sometime,we were supposed to be going on the boob run aswell but its 30mph all the way so arsed with that we thot haha

16. Hi All,

I've had my 675 3 years next month and I've only seen one other on the road in that time :shock:

Wasnt aware of this forum until recently as I have always used triumph675.net.

Anyway, I'm based in Stirling and as such I'm up at Knockhill fairly regularly. Infact just done two trackdays in the last month :D Going up to watch the track sessions this saturday and I'm booked in for the open sessions on Monday!

If anyone is ever heading up there, give me a shout.

Cheers.

17. I'm in Alloa, I run up to Tyndum regularly, if anybody wants to meet up or go for a scratch up to Oban give me a shout.

18. Ingin69

Ingin69

You can add me to Aberdeen, was supposed to be picking up my new 675 tomorrow, however there's a problem with the ECU Identified during PDI. So, Shirlaws is giving me a loan of their 675R until my bikes ready which they reckon will be Tuesday next week.

So if you see a white and red R going about, it will be me!!!

Ingin69

19. I'm Aberdeen too, had my 675R a year now with some tasty mods, here she is:-

Attached Files:

20. I'm in Aberdeen too