675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Anyone heard of KGM insurance?

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBoulton, Apr 9, 2009.

1. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

That time of year again where I pay good money to the robbin insurance man. Not bad quotes this year but one company, KGM, can offer me insurance almost 200 quid cheaper than the next best! Little wierd?
    The quote came on bikeinsure.com and is through agent simplybikes direct who I have heard of.

Just want to know if they're any good or just make excuses when it comes paying out.

Has anyone heard of the chaps???

2. nope...sorry mate...try a google search

3. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Googled it and they seem ok. Nice site with all the usaully gumpf of how they are so good. You can also look at they're policy booklet for bike cover and it seems they cover all bases. Still dont get why so cheap?
    May just have to take em up and see how it goes

4. go for it, at least youll know for next year :lol:

5. Graham H675

Graham H675

when i took out my policy my insureance comp qouted me 795 for my ledgend on the net then when they called me and i told them it was far too steep it went down too 365 incl personal injery and clothing and helmet ins sounds like to me there qouteing u bottem price and are not a greedy ins compony. so go for it lol

6. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Yes I have heard of them and been insured with them. I never had to claim sono experience of that side of things. Seemed an OK company.

7. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Can you post a link to there web site BigBoulton :?:

8. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Sure its http://www.kgminsurance.co.uk/

Cant beat it really so gonna go for it. Have spare money now so... levers? indicators? new gloves? what to get lol :D