675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Are we going to allow the italians to join the forum

Discussion in 'General' started by OnlyOneWayHome, Sep 16, 2009.

1. OnlyOneWayHome

OnlyOneWayHome

2. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

I wonder what price tag they'll put on that! Looks ok, though from the biased opinion doesn't look as sporty as the Triumph. Something about Agusta screams out fantastic looking under seat exhaust - not the case this time. :(

3. need to see the front end before i judge first impression are ok looks like a tiny pillion seat and R6 style exhaust.
    My guess on the price in excess of £8250

4. i thought it looked crap.....wouldnt buy one....it has got 140 bhp though.....nope, still wouldnt have one

5. It's not a Triumph now is it!!

6. spike

spike

looks like an mv agusta f4 to me, which is jaw droppingly fantastic in the flesh,
    but this thing that they have brought out is a poor copy of the f4 and a d675
    had it been designed by massimo tamburini the genius behind the 916 and agusta f4 this would of been totally iconic
    unfortunately it s sh*t in my oppinion and the exhaust looks like its been put on as an afterthought :duh:
    i will be sticking with the trumpet its the all round package and its far better than the r6 and zx6r i used to have
    :smileup:
    this thing will cost a fortune and will probably be lackinging in the power stakes :lol:

7. apparantly its preseented with the f4 bodywork

8. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Well the f4 is one of my all time favourite bikes and if this is only half as nice it'll still be a good lookin motor. But i'll be holding out untill i see one in the flesh.

9. D41

D41

Looks awesome IMO, - WAY better than the original concept pics....have to agree with spike about the can, though - looks totally naff.

10. kingfixer

kingfixer

Doesn't look too bad, but will be too expensive IMO :|

11. henrymc

henrymc

Bet the finished item will look nothing like the bike in the pic,
    have also heard a rumor that BMW were building a 675cc triple engined sports bike?
    thats ok cos BMW have a nack of making all their bikes look shit and cock eyed :rotfl:

12. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: