675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

ARROW STREET LEGAL CAN

Discussion in 'General' started by burt, Feb 26, 2009.

1. burt

burt

I HAVE JUST RETURNED FROM TRIUMPH DEALER , AND HE TELLS ME IT WILL BE MID MAY BEFORE THE NEW ARROW SLIP ON CAN IS AVAILABLE AT £450 . THEY ARE BY ALL ACCOUNTS PRETTY DAMM GOOD , AS THEY HAVE SEEN THEM LAST WEEK ON STAFF TRAINING AT HINKLEY .

2. hmmmm....have you got any pictures Burt?

3. burt

burt

only pictuers are on line " BUILD YOUR TRIUMPH " or in the 09 catolouge . Its titanium with carbon end cap , it is same shape as stock but better looking and better sound , but street legal . This allows you to use stock plate hanger , and included in price is new map for ECU . Just noticed great picture in the gallery of this can , look in 2009 675 shots by craig .

4. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

I thought about putting the Street Tripple Arrow Can on mine but was not overly impressed by the position looked a bit R6 ish to me. Mind the £899 Arrow on the Speed Tripple did the business and sounded great :twisted: