675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Awesome or awful zorst?

Discussion in 'General' started by GuyP, Mar 21, 2009.

1. GuyP

GuyP

What do you reckon to this full 3-into-3 system from GPR? I kinda like it's MotoGP-ish-ness, but then I also think it's a shame to lose the neatness of just the underseat pipe. Any thoughts gratefully received...

[​IMG]

(Hmm, not sure how to make this pic bigger. It's bigger in my gallery if you want a closer look)

2. GuyP

GuyP

Sounds like this...
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4t7saJvBdo[/youtube]

3. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

I think it sounds great though it does loose the tidy style 675 exhaust... Interesting idea with the three pipe though... I'm still keen to see the shark exhaust on a 675 that's been mentioned before here; it looks tidy and sounds good. Yet to see it make it onto a UK 675 though. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9slEvme6P8[/youtube]

p.s. I changed the image to full size on your post, there's a pull down menu in the galley popup screen that you can set to display full size... :D

4. GuyP

GuyP

Aha! Got it, thanks Craig. Does sound good that Shark 'un. Is there a consensus on the best (or better) cans / system for the 675?

5. On the picture, I like it but then when I see it on the video the holes seem to look tiny and it looks abit like 3 scooter exhausts.

My favorite looking exhaust is now the new Arrow race can.

6. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Well they all look and sound a little differen but I still love my TOR as everyone calls it..............Easy to fit, sounds great and gives me a little more umph :cry: :evil: :twisted: :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: