675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Bar risers and rear sets

Discussion in 'General' started by Daytona ginge, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Daytona ginge

Daytona ginge

Hey I'm looking for some general advice before buying

I'm 6.1 and wanting to take the daytona on longer rides. Don't do track days as of yet but go out for a few hours with my mates and the wrist and legs definitely feel it.

Don't want to get another bike so I've seen these on ebay and wanted to know If there any good.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CNC-Rear...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Racing-C...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N986B using 675.cc mobile app

2. Daytona ginge

Daytona ginge

Bike is a 2011 daytona 675 black. (Under tail exhaust )

3. SW73

SW73

I've changed my bars for helibars and I've been really pleased with them. I've no experience of the items linked on eBay but I'd personally be wary of chinesium in safety critical areas. There's often folk selling branded bars/rearsets on here. In your shoes I'd hang on for those. Others may well have more direct experience. Hope you get sorted.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using 675.cc mobile app

4. Daytona ginge

Daytona ginge

Thanks and your totally right not wanting Chinese bars when it comes to safety. I'll keep looking thank you.

5. scaramanga

scaramanga

im not quite 6ft and helibars saved it for me when i bought my daytona i had big problem in slow traffic with my wrists but was ok on more open roads
    my bike is also 2011 model i have also fitted rearsets a wile later but not sure if they are better or not as ive got a bad hip
    keep meaning to swap back to standard footrest set up to try