675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Battle scarred biker saying 'Hi'

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Moonwitch, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Moonwitch

Moonwitch

2. hi di and welcome, good to have another lady join us..might keep the rowdy element on here in check :lol:
    sorry to hear about your accident but glad youre ok..what year/colour did you get?

3. Davetona

Davetona Moderator Staff Member

Hey, welcome to 675.cc, sorry to hear about your blade, but on the plus side you've now got yourself a 675. I've recently sold my bandit and as soon as finances allow will also be on a 675. I can't wait. At least you've got one to drool over even if the weather prevents you from riding it.
    Alan from KSB told me you had one, and he in turn asked me about this forum and the other one, which some some people are also on. Enjoy :D

4. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site, It's always good to see people returning to the bikes after an accident and what a bike to return to. Hope you find it useful here and any questions feel free to ask! :D

5. Moonwitch

Moonwitch

6. Moonwitch

Moonwitch

7. andysjt

andysjt

welcome to the site , mis moonwitch

8. Welcome to the madhouse Moonswitch :)

9. kingfixer

kingfixer

Welcome moonwitch !!

10. henrymc

henrymc

Hi Moonwitch welcome. Good to have another Lady on board the forum,
    And a Matrix fan also? :smileup: :wave:

11. Moonwitch

Moonwitch

A-ha, henrymc...not a Matrix fan...a Neil Gaiman fan, creator of The Sandman aka Morpheus :catfight:

Di :D

12. D41

D41

Hello, Di - Welcome!!

13. henrymc

henrymc

Ah, is he the guy who wrote the Graveyard book? have seen a review for it somewhere, so you are another book reader then? Books! the window to the soul. :smileup: !

14. Rowly

Rowly

Welcome to the den moonwitch, another female is always welcome for keeping us hot blooded males in check? well some of us, enjoy and stay safe :D

15. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Hello Di, I had a bad accident 5 years ago (fubared pelvis) and I too couldn't wait to get back on, as soon as I could walk. Well done on getting a 675, you won't regret it.

16. Moonwitch

Moonwitch

Fanks Ed :p
    I had tears in my eyes just trying to get on my 675 in the showroom...it hurt like hell! :shock:
    I see you have the graphite model too :)
    What's with the stickers that 'make all the difference'...excuse my ignorance :oops:

17. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

The 675 won the 'masterbike' title 2 years running (bike journos voting) so Triumph produced a limited edition bike (100) to celebrate. It has different decals and lots of carbon fibre stuff, but that's all. Much as I'd like to say different, it' no faster than the others...

When you eventually ride it, you really won't be disappointed :D

18. Moonwitch

Moonwitch

Oh cool :cool:
    Well, the nice dealer man threw a few goodies in for me when I bought Morpheus...Triumph race can, carbon fibre bits, seat cowl, tail tidy & crash bungs...he must have taken one look at me hobbling in and taken pity :D
    I can't wait to have a go, but it rains 360 days out of 365 up here in Lancashire :( so I'm not holding my breath right now...plus they've started spreading grit and the roads are just disgusting :roll:
    Can't wait to sprint him at the TT :D
    Di :cheers:

19. superpete675

superpete675

Hi Di,

Welcome to the site...

And congrats on the getting the bestest bike in the whole world :D

20. Hi Di, where abouts in Lancs are you? Good to have another Lancastrian on board, do u ever make it up to rivi barn, or any of the other bike meets in the area?

Hope the recuperation goes well and u can get on the bike soon :)