675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Bits & Mod's

Discussion in 'General' started by xjm0707, Nov 13, 2009.

1. xjm0707

xjm0707

Been trawling through the net looking for trinkets to add to my 08 SE and although i've found a few im interested in i'm struggling to find some parts. is there any sites to anyones knowledge that have a vast selection of bits or does you just have to get bits from here and bits from there. Also, where can i find carbon parts?? ie heel plates, huggers.

Any pointers would be helpfull.

James

2. Rowly

Rowly

Hi James, you should be able to source a carbon hugger from the choice out there, these include Skidmarxs, Pyramid, Red fox, Powerbronze, and of course Triumph if you want original and you have a fat wallet, its a case of trawling through the many web sites who are all willing to take your hard earned cash. its all about choice, and budget, I'm sure someone on here will recommend you to the best options, good luck.

3. Hi, Carbon parts come up on ebay quite often, original triumph ones, or ones that look the same but are much cheaper, u make u own choice :)

Ive put a thread on here about my hugger, its pyramid plastics. Here is 1 pic but there are more in my gallery
    [​IMG]

4. Don't buy from powerbronze their stuff is crapp!! speshily the carbon chain gaurds and headlamp covers

5. Oh I forgot, eBay cab be good for carbon sometimes I got a rear carbon seat unit on there

6. xjm0707

xjm0707

Thanks for the makes, manufacturers folks.

Got a while till i get my girl out of her nest after the winter so i'll shop around and see what deals i can get my mits on. Dont want to go too crazy bit i've got the bug already...... oops. :eek:

James

7. Hi , Godzilla i must say that is one nice rear hugger, will be visiting pyramid plastics to get myself one of them as a early christmas present.

8. Hi Jules, thanks, only put it on a couple of weeks ago, waited about 5 months for them to come back in stock.

Cheers G

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice looking bit of kit, jury is out as that's a lot of beer tokens :eek: