675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Brake pads

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Tweaks' started by day-tony675, Nov 9, 2009.

1. day-tony675

day-tony675

What is the opion on what brake pads to fit :?: I have had both the original Triumph pads that the bike came with & some Fren Gold pads that I replaced them with & both seem to lack in initial bite, in that when you first put the brake they don't seem to bite unless you give them a proper handful (no two finger braking here :!: ) or have I been spoilt by the Fazer 1000 brakes, which is also running Fren Gold pads (probably one of the best pre-radial brakes avialable as they are the same as a R1 :ugeek: ) Is there a brand that will give simular peformance :?: I expected better from radial calipers :? I would like to here of others experiances. Or maybe I should start saving for some monoblocs :)

2. i use the ebc hh sintered fast road and track brake pads, they dont last as long but the initial bite is mch better i find

3. day-tony675

day-tony675

Cheer mate, I will have to get some & give them a try. Will report back when I get them.