675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Bring it on

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by henrymc, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Yeap, too right Overseas. I put up with it for years when I secretly couldn't wait to get my jaws around a rump steak. Steak, mmmmmmmmmm.... I got 20 years of catching up to do!!!

2. Edski675

Here's another one. My pet hate in fact, more than dozey drivers and one-headlight cars.

People who can't be arsed to return the trolley to the supermarket. Why are people so downright lazy. You see trolleys abandoned 'just anywhere' and then some people leave them in those refuge things, but it's less than a minute to push it back to the store!!! So someone else has to go round em up. Why are people so incon-bloody-siderate!!!

3. Edski675

Dilemma. I want a cigarette but if I go to bed stinking of smoke I get no nookie.

Advice please.

4. andysjt

andysjt

give up the fags or start wanking

5. D41

D41

I can't get my head around the fact that you went without eating meat for 20 years, even though you wanted to.

6. redseven

redseven

Is this a smoking and eating addiction rant?

7. Rowly

Rowly

Yeah redseven, this is where you get to rant & rave about the snake, rat and maggot infested sandwich you digested on Christmas day :eek: :D

8. D41

D41

Hope so - recently I haven't been able to eat enough Italian food, - dunno why, normally I only eat it every month or so???

9. Edski675

No, not at all. I'm seriously considering andy's advice. Only, I have no intention of quitting the fags :lol:

10. D41

D41

Please refer to them as "ciggys", Ed - otherwise I get a bit confused about you!! :lol:

11. Without your good lady waking place a peg on her nose , she`ll not notice the smell of smoke....
    But you might wake in A&E (one hear for the lady`s i might not have fully thought this one out)...

12. D41

D41

Haha!! - one time Mrs41 fell asleep on me....

....I kept going!! :cool:

13. redseven

redseven

Yes the phrase " I'm just popping out to pick up some fags" does not do well in the US.
    Rowly, internet chit chat and getting the wrong end of the stick. As I did. I could make a nice set of gloves out of that snake :lol: