675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

British Summer :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Stu, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Stu

Stu

I've be over to our Manchester office today and it was a bit showery over the Pennines. On they way back it lashed it down. The rain water was running down my arms and filling my gloves up for 50 odd miles. The gloves were totally full of water that when I used the brake or clutch, water was dispelled from the cuffs :(

As my gloves won't fit inside my jacket sleeves, has anyone any tips for keeping dry hands?

2. that can be a problem m8, one way round it is to wear a pair of latex gloves under your normal gloves (you know, the ones you sometimes wear in the bedroom ahem... i mean in the garage when you work on the bike etc....) they are very thin,so they don't intrude....

this will keep your hands dry but won't solve the problem of water getting inside your "outer gloves"

3. It won't look pretty but you could wrap some cling round each arm over the jacket / gloves join. Or you could move down south where the weather is better! :)

4. Stu

Stu

At the moment I vote for a move darn sarf :)