675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

BSB Croft

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Westy, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Westy

Westy

Hi.
    A1 Moto Services of York - Triumph dealership are having a meet at 7.30 to 8.00am on Sunday 13th September
    on route to Croft BSB if anyone wants to join them.

A1 Moto Services are title sponsor for our team JW Racing on the Triumph 675 at the Croft meeting.

See you there.
    James

2. would love to have gone but am off on the 675 fest....enjoy the racing and give those japs a good kicking and good luck

3. kingfixer

kingfixer

+1 :D

4. henrymc

henrymc

Hi James,
    sorry i can't attend either, wish it was otherwise, would love to be able to support you and your sponsors in person, but of to the 675 fest also,
    Wish you all of Irish luck and as i said to you at Cadwell, stick it to them,
    also to all who read this post and love the Triumph 675, please check out Westys web site and send him a pm, let's show our support.
    and to those who do not know who Westy is, he is James Westmoreland, rides a Triumph 675 in BSS and is third in the British SuperSport championship with his own privateer team.

5. Hi Westy
    I will be going on Sunday, but will be making own way there as up at other halfs parents for the weekend.
    So will see you there.

6. Had to sit and watch a load of teams heading home ,sat stuck ,in an almighty jam on the M1 10 miles south of Derby. Just about 3 flaming hrs twiddling thumbs , hope you had a good event at Croft ,young Westy...

7. Hey Westy I thought you were on for a win. I couldn't believe you got passed by 3 on the 2nd to last lap. My heart was in my mouth.