675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Carbon fibre heat sheild

Discussion in 'General' started by blast_out, Aug 14, 2009.

1. blast_out

blast_out

Firstly my apologies for posting my sale in 'general' but for some reason im locked out of 'for sales!' (not sure why craig!??). I have for sale a carbon fiber rear heat shield cover, it does not have the six (3 either side) slits in it just full cover, it does however looks the nuts!, was only on my bike for about a week so it is second hand but its in top nik, any offers let me know!!!!

2. JDB

JDB

PM the sort of money you are after please, i have no idea for a non-standard one.
    Thanks

3. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Moved to 'For Sale'

Ed

Edit - moved back. Guess who didn't read Craig's announcement concerning the For Sale board :oops:

4. blast_out

blast_out

Cheers edski,
    least one of us what they are doing on this site!!!!!. JDB i have PM'd you with both the retail price and what im asking!

5. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

lol, yeah we were trying to make it easier and more visual for members / visitors to sell items etc... I think the new classified section will be better once it's used a bit more...
    There's a link in the classified section to list your item, or click -> buysell/new_ad.php <- there :)