675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Carbon Triple Yoke Cover

Discussion in 'General' started by Jap_Sti_3, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Just bought this of ebay from German Seller - Carbon Triple Yoke Cover :?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=002

This is what you get in the "Envelope" :shock:

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675003_1.jpg

This is the before shot :shock:

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675002_1.jpg

And after :roll: :roll: :roll:

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675006_1.jpg

Jury Out on this One!!! :shock: :roll: :geek:

What do you all think, took about 3 minutes to stickk them on, took off clear plastic film and they are like glas, used my polishing cloth to rub off a bit of glue on the surface and one of the pieces scratched. You have to look to see it bu I'm non too impressed. :evil: I'll give them a ride out tomorrow and that will be it..... OFF :oops:

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo341_Jap_Sti_3_2008_Triumph675005_1.jpg

So Come on what is the verdict :?: :?: :?:

2. jimjam39

jimjam39

If I am being honest my first thought was it looks a bit naff. Thats only my opinion tho, and it is a little hard to get a good impression on a pic, I always like to see things in the flesh. I'm sure it may appeal to some tho, as everyone has different tastes. It does sound as if you are not too impressed with it yourself tho !

3. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

I've covered the "Beast" up now as I do in the garage, 2 blankets :oops:

But when I take them off in the morning if the Covers don't do anything for me I'm affraid there in the bin £20 or not.
    They just don't "Add" to the Beats they just look.................... :| :| :shock: what's the word :!: Got it "NAFF" that's the word. Your right JimJam NAFF..................

:evil: :evil: :evil: Never Been very forgiving :evil: :evil: :evil:

Stu You can give me a second oppinion tomorrow if your at the Cafe :geek:

4. Stu

Stu

Will do. What time are you thinking of going? Do you want me to meet you at Sainsbury's?

5. personally i like the top yoke as it is, i think it's a nice feature on it's own so it;s not something i would go for, but as has been said ,we all have different tastes, and thank **** for that cos it;d be a boring world otherwise.

6. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Hi Stu,

Looking at heading over 1 ish, will drop you a text when I hit the road. If you want to meet up at Sainsburys petrol startin that would be Great takes me about 50 minutes to get there dependant on the "Men in Blue" :lol:

Some how I dont think the Covers are going to see the Day Out :x

7. Stu

Stu

Any chance you can make it a bit eariler. My mum is in Pontefract hospital and visiting is at 2.30 until 4.30pm. If not then don't worry but I'll have a coffee the I'll have to dash.

8. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

It's not bad at all; I personally would be happy with or without. Also it'll protect against scratches and what not. I feel that seeing it in the flesh would give the look more justice and I've seen similar style's on CBR's that stand out well. But I do think it's a personal option. :cool:

9. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Coud make it there for 1200 if thats better Stu :?:

10. Stu

Stu

12 or 1. if you want to leave it later then 1pm would be good. We could have about an hour at Squires then I could head off to the hospital.