675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

CBR V Coyote!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BigBoulton, Jul 1, 2009.

1. BigBoulton

BigBoulton

Came across this link on another inferior 675 site :? .

You have got to see it! When he says he cut the thing in half... well just look at it. And he stayed on!

Incredible. Apart from the bill!

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=108176

2. andysjt

andysjt

cracy shit that coyote , fella did well to stay with it .

iwas hit by a golden phesent once , when i had the bike over in a corner ,it scared the brown out of me i tell you, but could do nothing to avoid it

the best one though was when i went for a blast upto matlock nr Darby it was a windy day and a small branch fell from a tree & hit me on the head very nearly had me off ,it put a massive scratch on me new helmet & bost the visor , iwas not impressed

3. D41

D41

WOW! I ride down that way from time to time, defo somethin' to watch out for!

4. spike

spike

i was hit by a suicidal pidgeon on my way to work when cranked over on a bend on the local bypass.
    suffice to say i looked like i had been tarred and feathered when i got off my bike lol :lol: :eek:
    the fooker exploded all over my leathers :shock:

5. D41

D41

'Bet you looked like that outfit rider in "The Spy Who Loved Me"!! - 'All those feathers & he still can't fly!' :heaven:

6. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Pigeons are the worst for flying right at you as you go past. I had one fly towards my head, but I managed to move my head out of the way and it hit my shoulder. Although I was wearing my leathers, at 80mph it still really hurt! I was ok, but the pigeon wasnt