675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Chance meet at Hartside Cafe

Discussion in 'Meets' started by Tricky1979, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Tricky1979

Tricky1979

Hallo,

Popped up to the Hartside cafe this sunday gone, was just following me dear old dad up as he was meeting a bunch of lads from the Benelli forum up there. Had a blast up, parked up, and the second i swung me leg off the bike a bloke came up to me and said "you aren't tricky from the forum by any chance"!! Had a really nice chat with him but me dad had wondered off so i had to go find him, he has a habbit of doing that!

Meant to head back to have another word with the lad and check out his ride after i'd warmed me self up with a cuppa and a pie but couldn't spot him.

If you read this lad cheers for coming up and chatting to me, sorry we didn't get to talk later, was desperate for a cuppa!!

Give me a shout if yr out and about, i'll get ya a pint in.

2. Cheer`s fella , no worries just scarpered off down to Devil`s bridge , followed a police rider till his waving finger told me to back off , cheer`s officer (could have been a ticket for that one) , but hey a good ride there was another white se at Devil`s bridge but he was eating so did`nt hassle him..