675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Charity ride next year

Discussion in 'General' started by paws, Dec 13, 2009.

1. paws

paws

Hey guys, im looking at taking part in this next year:

http://www.aspire.org.uk/bikers/d-day-rideout/

For me thats gonna be a big step as i hardly use my 675 let alone do a proper long weekend of riding on it but one of my new years resolutions is to get out and use her more, and this will be perfect opportunity aswell as raising money for a good cause.

Anyone fancy joining me or sponsering me to do it??

2. Rowly

Rowly

Hey up paws, I'll sponser you, just let me have the details for sending money :D

3. andysjt

andysjt

i want to go ,i want to go !!!!
    i did much of this ride on my own in may this year not all that easy on a 675 but not too bad i can do 500+m a day before i have had enough so a young " fit " lady such as yourself will have no problem

4. paws

paws

Andy- join me then, its open to all riders, im trying to see who would be willing to join me :)

5. andysjt

andysjt

I will get back to you, I’m just in the final stage of planning a trip to Holland with a friend ,so will depend on dates for the Holland trip ,but if dates are ok I will go its only a long w/e ,best to ride down to Folkston the night before then you are ready for a full days riding as soon as you get of the train

6. i could be up for this, when is it set for...couldnt see a date on the website

7. D41

D41

I'm guessing around the 6th June....but that's just me! :erm:

8. I think its the 12/13th June. Not sure if I can make that weekend. The weekend before would have been better for me.

9. paws

paws

12th-13th June 2010

10. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

I heard about this last year or something very very similar but i couldnt go because I was away with work but apparently it was excellent I heard from those I knew who went. Looks good and should be a good weekend, even better if the weather holds as well