675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Chatbox option

Discussion in 'Comments, Suggestions & Site Questions' started by kingfixer, Sep 8, 2009.

1. kingfixer

kingfixer

Just a thought if a chat box would be a good idea, if there are several of us online at once we could chat 'live' ,just a thought ?? :erm:

2. sounds like a good idea...glad i thought of it :lol:

3. Craig

Craig Administrator Staff Member

I thought about it, I'm not keen on the idea of a chat box being in the forum list view. However there's a system that I'll add that will give you another screen where you can create and join chat rooms and have a msn style instant messenger. Just going to redesign the header of the site first before this gets added but it will be on the case. :D

4. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

For those of us who live on here that's a damn fine idea of mine :D

5. Craig

will be sorted soon, for now though suggestions required! How's the general feeling for a design such as the below image...?

The menu will be a mouse hover tab look (the first tab selected by the mouse hovering over in the image) and the header the same colour rotating as what it already is on the site here if you get what I mean :).

Attached Files:

6. Craig

Oh, almost forgot to post images of the chat feature - it's just like msn but based in the browser and can be integrated into our database so everyone will have an account and can add members to their buddy list etc...

Attached Files:

• im.jpg
      im.jpg
      File size:
      112.4 KB
      Views:
  7. nope...its all beyond me...just let me know when its up and running and how to work it...me and computers have an understanding, you see...i dont understand them and they piss me off at every given oportuity :D :?: