675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Cheap tyres & fitters

Discussion in 'General' started by SteveH, Aug 23, 2009.

1. SteveH

SteveH

Hi all,

Just a quick one. Anyone know where I can get a pair of Bridgestone Batlax BT-003 Street Race tyres and get them fitted by someone who isn't a complete muppet and is going to damage my wheels in the Oxford area?? Don't mind if I need to take the wheels off loose or if it's a ride in ride out jobbie. Do not want to be charged a fortune for getting the tyres fitted if I buy them off the net though, and could do with them not costing the earth to but I guess thats a given lol.

Infact do we have an affiliate scheme through the forum with anyone to get discount?? If we do I can't find it?? If we don't perhaps we could negotiate with somewhere as we must be getting to have quite a bit of buying power with the number of members we have.

Cheers

Steve

2. Hi try ride in bike tyres in Reading. Its at 81 Russell Street post code is RG1 7XG . I have used them a few times and will be using them in the next few hundred miles as will need a new rear :( . I dont know if he has the make of tyre you want but its worth a call on 0118 950 0300 Hope this helps.

3. JDB

JDB

Micheldever Tyres always worth a call - a trip down the A34 for you - but in the past they have been very competitive when I have needed tyres (car & bike).