675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Check out these headers.

Discussion in 'General' started by keithspurs2000, Sep 28, 2009.

1. keithspurs2000

keithspurs2000

2. kingfixer

kingfixer

3. why would anyone consider doing something like that on their pride and joy, and with no protective gear. :eek: ..stupid...damn stupid...but at the same time rather funny :D

4. andysjt

andysjt

went out for a blast with a bloke who rides like that , ..........did'nt stop with him for long

5. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Is that why you turned me down for a ride Sunday :lol:

What a display of stupid... I particularly like the crash at 3.00 in, where the bloke does a U turn without checking for his oncoming mate. On an R1??? Spectacular. And the very first bloke with the gravel rash on his hands... oh painful.

6. Rowly

Rowly

Dumb ass foooking lunatics, their brains are so far up there arse they deserve nothing less :toss:

7. graycat

graycat

ah, you gotta love em....... Darwin will look after them along the way ;) lol

Do you guys remember the video where the chick riding pillion bails out when the guy wheelies it at some crazy speed? She was quite hot .... before the all over gravel rash!!! I think there was even a follow up video of her at home having the wounds cleaned and dressed a few days later. NOT nice at all.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Benny Hill music is a nice touch too!

9. D41

D41

HAHA!! - Retards!!

10. That is a brilliant clip. I think i will stick to 2 wheels on the ground.

11. SV_Justin

SV_Justin

Morale of the story: DON'T SCREW IT UP!