675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Clutch Lever help required

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Tweaks' started by fkkr1s, Jul 7, 2009.

1. fkkr1s

fkkr1s

Moderator Staff Member

Hi all,

I have recently had the pleasure of taking ownership of my new 675 SE oh what fun ! I am after some help with a couple of questions. I would like to fit a clutch lever which will reduce the span, as after some time riding this becomes a problem. My question is: most stores / web sites can cater for 2008 models, can you confirm that this is the same as 2009 or is this a different fit? If it is can you point me in the right direction for a short adjustable lever set Your assistance would be most welcome.
    I must add that buying this bike is the best thing I have ever done – 2000 odd miles later and I am still grinning like a loon -- lol
    :mrgreen:

2. imo buy some adjustable levers CRG, ASV & pazzo seem to be the fav's, much better than the scaffold poles on the stock bike

3. Hi Frankie.....Mark here.....I was in the group that went down to Thruxton for the BSB from Basingstoke. I was on the Red 675.

Hope your doing well fella.....glad you found your way on to the site!

I think there are a few posts around about the CRG and Pazzo levers if you do a search for them. I think there are also a lot of pics so you can see what they look like....

Hope to catch up soon.
    Mark

4. fkkr1s

fkkr1s

Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for your help guys..