675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Comfort

Discussion in 'Riding Tips' started by midgeman, Jan 27, 2009.

1. midgeman

midgeman

Who out there has a Riders Gel Seat fitted :?: .

Are they as good as Triumph say and how would you rate them for:

A) Comfort :D :| :(

B) Looks :D :| :(

C) Value :D :| :(

Let us know if it is worth spending our hard earned £££££££.

Midgeman.

2. Jap_Sti_3

Jap_Sti_3

Guess What, Yep you got it I have one one mine ;)

A) 100% improvment

B) You cannot tel the difference exept the ridge down the middle but has a Triumph Tag on.

c) Sorry no idea how much they cost mine was in with the job lot I bought on ebay.

Top tip get one bought from ebay and you will not be disapointed guaranteed. :cool: I find 300 miles in a day is not an issue at all.

3. jimjam39

jimjam39

Here is my 2 pence worth

A) 50%, but this is down to me being a skinny runt and not having much natural "ahem" padding !:eek:

B) Personally i prefer the look of it the original

C) Its definetly worth it if you do longer journeys in the saddle with no breaks. I may have one for sale soon as it looks as if im trading in my SY for a red 09, and i will be getting the new 10mm lower gel seat for that.

4. If you are going to look on ebay be carefull. I was looking at goddies for mine on Tue and saw a gel seat advertised at a good price. When I looked at the picture it was just the standard one.

5. midgeman

midgeman

Yes I saw that one as well and as far as I could tell it was a standard seat.

Midgeman.