675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Cornish's Baby Has Gone....Boo Hoo

Discussion in 'General' started by Cornish, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Cornish

Cornish

Ok, so like the Cameron Diaz being my wife and the man from the Lottery saying "here is you £35m Euro Win cheque" I didn't think this day would come.

Yet, I have had to say good-bye to the 675 after 9 months of amazing ownership and fun out with the boys on runs. Money, hey we all need it, meant I had to say good-bye and have been like a Rattle Snake in a jar to my friends and family of late, although I have comes to terms with it now....Just.

I have managed to secure a lovely, wait for it, no not a Triumph, a Honda CBR929 RR Fireblade 02' which Monty came to see with me on Saturday just gone. It's in great nick, done 26k miles and clearly has been well looked after. It was a real find considering the budget I had!

So although I am still in morning for the 675 I know I will be back to 675s in a year if the money side of life picks up!

I will still stay on the forum and shoot the breeze with you guys as I go out on runs with the rabble off here, just hope I will still be able to hold my head high in the Triumph world....

Cornish

2. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

Oh Cornish, how can anyone not feel your pain, it jumped off the screen :(

But that's a cracking bike you bought!! I for one wouldn't be too embarrassed to ride with you!!!

Ed

3. Cornish

Cornish

Edski675, cheers for that, after much tears and beers, i am feeling a little better about the Honda, sounds great and rides wonderfully, although no airbox noise, the addictive sound we all love (sorry loved) of the 675....

4. Sorry to hear about the 675, but the blade is much better than no bike at all.

5. Cornish

Cornish

Cheers for the message.

Your right it's much better than nothing.

I'm looking forward to it now for sure.

6. superpete675

superpete675

+1

Sorry mate. I know how you must feel - I felt the same way when I had to sell my Harley custom. Still, you're riding and that's great.

7. Edski675

Edski675 Administrator Staff Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    ;)

8. Nothing's impossible, including the good. Cameron Diaz or the lottery might be coming your way!