675.cc • Triumph 675 Forum

Crash Helmet woes

Discussion in 'General' started by Rowly, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Rowly

Rowly

I ordered a new Lid at the NEC in Dec from Shark told me it would available
    in Feb,just been told there's going to be a delay ,it could be end of March
    Don't know whether to wait or choose an Arai or Shoei instead :?:
    It could get to the end of March and they might turn round and say there's
    another delay :(

2. Stu

Stu

If it's what you want then wait.

I've been waiting since well before Xmas for Hein Gericke to get the Schubert C3 in. Eventually they managed to get a medium in for me to try and it's now on order. Hopefully I should get it today or tomorrow :)

3. as long as you've got a lid to use in the meantime..... i'd wait for the one i really wanted.

4. mike675se

mike675se

For me HJC fit my head perfectly (it's a funny shape! LOL) So I'd always go for them even if it meant waiting a little. As long as you've got one to use in the meantime I'd wait!

5. Stu

Stu

[petchalant_child_mode]Do want you want Rowly, I don't care as I have my new lid :cool: :lol: [/petchalant_child_mode]

I'm glad I waited as I now have the lid I've waited over 2months for. I didn't get a choice of colour as matt black was the only one available at present but I like matt helmets anyway.

6. Rowly

Rowly

Its petulant or petulance meaning........given to small fits of temper, and that is sometimes
    what we all suffer from time to time, but the word you are looking for to describe my
    mood over my lid is impatience, but I'm pleased you have your lid Stu, me however
    shall wait patiently a bit longer for my Shark RSR2 BLACK CARBON and not stamp my
    feet like a two year old :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Stu

Stu

Stamping the feet doesn't help but it sure makes you feel better :D

8. Rowly

Rowly

I have from your friendly advice decided to wait ever so patiently for
    my chosen lid but having tried it on it feels right ,has got a sharp five
    star rating, and colour matches my SE, even though it looks like a
    fishes head ,maybe Ali would be the best judge on that one :lol: